Today I’m going to be teaching you about a cool phone tracking application called SeekDroid.
If you want to try it out, you can get it from the Google Play store or from the Amazon Apps store and the good news is that it’s now free.
In the past, this app would have cost you $4.99 but now the basic version can be used to track a cell phone location for free so it’s a perfect application to showcase here at www.FreeCellPhoneLocator.net.
Features of This GPS Tracker App
Let me to take a second and tell you about some of the cool features that you can use if you choose to install this free phone locator application.
- You can use this GPS tracker app to find the location of your mobile device at any time. Of course you can choose to install it on other phones and keep track of the people carrying them as well if you choose to.
- You can also access the call logs for the device that the software is installed on. If you want to monitor who your kids are talking to with their smart phone, you can do this easily with the Seek Droid free cell phone tracking app. If you share minutes on your family plan, you can log in to check each of the call logs for the devices on your plan and find out if one member of your family seems to be using their cell phone too often.
- This free cell phone locator software also has a “remote lock” function which is one of its best features in my opinion. If you mistakenly leave your phone in your office. You can use this feature to remotely lock the device and keep people from stealing your personal information or making prank calls.
- Here’s a cool feature that I absolutely love! How many times have you lost your phone in your house and then tried to call it only to realize that the device was set to silent or vibrate? With this SeekDroid phone locator software, you can use the application to send a signal to your phone which will force it to play a loud alarm. This works even if your ringer is turned off.
- Here’s another really cool feature! Once this free cell phone tracker app is on a particular smart phone, you can choose an option that will cloak the app so that the person using the phone won’t know that the software is installed on it. This is an especially useful feature if your phone ever gets stolen. The thief won’t have the slightest clue to uninstall the application! With SeekDroid, they won’t have any way of knowing that it’s even there so it won’t enter their minds and try and disable it.
- You can also choose to remotely delete everything that is stored on the device for those occasions when it might have been stolen and you’re pretty sure that you’ll never be able to get it back.
I’m sure you have figured out by now that this cell phone locator app is designed for Google Android powered phones only. Actually, the phone must have Android 2.2 or newer installed on it. You also have to subscribe to a data plan with your cellular service provider because the software needs an Internet connection to work properly.
Access To Premium Features
There is a premium paid version that will give you access to additional features such as the ability to control several devices from one account, continuous breadcrumb tracking, 30 day location history, and geo-fencing.
If you would like to download this amazingly useful cell phone locator app or see the full list of its available features, you can do that here: Download SeekDroid.